Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Octopode Factory: Challenge Blog Candy!

The Octopode Factory: Challenge Blog Candy!

I think today is the last day for the Alice in Wonderland challenge and tomorrow the challenge has to do with time.

I thought I was posting the blog Poster but instead I posted the blog candy - probably cause that's what my mind is focused on....Lily is the Candy Man...sing it with me everyone...

"Who can make collages?
Rubber and digi's too?
From the Octopode Factory & her cast of 22
Lily can, Lily can can
Lily can create and serve up on a plate"

Alright, it doesn't make sense I know - her cast of 22 is really about 8 or 9 designers who take her drawings and make stuff. I thought 22 rhymed so I kinda of enlarged her team...hey! Lily has tons of followers so I didn't put enough anyway...see, I was right...and yes, create and plate rhyme and I want my candy on a plate...ergo, I'm right again!

Oh, the poster, let me try to add that now...

1 comment:

  1. Funny AND a genius? Now all you need is an army of dark underlings and watch out world! Thanks very much for your comment on my blog regarding my Octopode Alice digi piece. You need a graphics program to make digital pieces - GIMP is a good one, and it's free, so download that and have a play. It IS different from normal cardmaking, but don't give up too quickly. Work through the frustrations when you don't know how to do anything, and soon you'll be knocking out wonderful digital masterpieces. It suits me much better (frankly I'm pretty rubbish at making "real" stuff, but I LOVE making digi bits)

    ReplyDelete