Tuesday, July 5, 2011

CANDY


Friday, 8 July 2011Challenge Blog Candy!
the challenge blog is setting sail on Friday 1st July. http://toffchallenge.blogspot.com/
I'm also going to be offering a lovely blog candy to everyone who is one of my followers, comments on this post and also shows this poster on their blog. (photo of candy coming later!) The candy is open until 8th July.

Guess what? When you don't know how to blog but you want something that someone has on their blog and they say, "go forth and blog about me", then you pretend you know what you're doing so you write this incredibly funny (to you) and long blog and then go to preview but don't save because you aren't Jesus and Jesus saves but you don't, so then you go back to what you thought you'd blogged but it's not there and then you say, "Well *^&%#*." and have to start all over again, but this time you're going to COPY what you wrote before because it was, evidently, too funny to remember....Wait, I forgot what I was orginally going to blog about...OH YES -
LILY CHILVERS has blog candy!

Sing it with me, "I want candy!", "I want candy." (are you singing? I can't hear you) "I want candy...I want candy!" Okay, I don't the rest of the words to the song - that was the only part I managed to remember...probably goes something like this "I want candy, cause I'm dandy..." or not.

So, Lily Chilvers has blog candy and in England candy is quite different than here in the states. Here when candy is mentioned I immediately think about pralines from Louisiana, etc. In England it means art stuff! I know - how awesome is that! Lily is the brillant mastermind behind The Octopode Factory and she creates these incredible characters that are Tim Burtonesque with a twist all her own. Lily has collage sheets, digi (digital stamps - see, I'm a with it kind of gal) stamps and rubber stamps, with her latest creations being in the Halloween genre.

So, take a walk on the wild side and visit her fabbity fab site - buy something - tell her Gina sent you and she wants candy!

3 comments:

  1. gina has a blog... gina has a blog.... gina you are officially bonkers! but keep blogging girl. you are such a funny person... funny haha not funny weird. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE you and your blog. You can find me at my blog at: Annsartjournal.blogspot.com Not nearly as funny as your blog. I do have pictures of my latest creations. I also want to recommend Pinterest to you. It is an amazing site where you can see what others pin (find interesting) and where you can pin. Come follow me on both. XOXOX Now that candy song is going to smack me in the head all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thou art a Major Babe, with the blog chops, the looks and the attitude to prove it.

    Besides, "I'm An Artist, Too" (TM), so I know about these things.

    Don't any of the rest of you think that you can argue with me, 'cause I be the Queen of the 'G' Dimension's Man Toy, which grants me certain indisputable rights regarding the official stance towards the differences between boring old Fact and glorious, infallible Opinion. As well as also granting me the right to decide who gets the short of the stick when disagreements related to those differences get hairy.
    Don't Mess Wif Me, I'm as Big and Strong and Dumb as an Ox. Which is just one of the things she loves about me.

    ReplyDelete